Course Schedules and Policies
Public Sessions Schedule
- Technologies, Project management, Skills development, Web 2.0: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Graphics and multimedia, Desktop applications: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Evening Sessions Schedule
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Private Training Schedule
Online Training Schedule
Refer to the online training description.
Refer to the seminar description.
Terms and General Policies
ALL FEES AND DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
AFI reserves the right to cancel public sessions, if the minimum number of participants is not met. In the event of a cancellation by AFI, you may carry over your registration for the same course to the next session or receive a full refund.
How can I register?
It is possible to register online for public sessions only. To book a private session, please contact customer service at 418-626-2344 in Québec and 514-670-2344 in Montréal; our staff will be happy to assist you.
Check www.afiexpertise.com, choose your training session and follow the transaction processing steps.
- Québec: 1 877 624.2344
- Montréal: 1 866 926.2344
Cancellations and postponements
- Participants must cancel or change their registration at least ten (10) business days before the course start date, in order to receive a full refund.
- Should a participant cancel two (2) to nine (9) business days before the course start date, 50% of the course registration fees will be refunded.
- Should a participant no-show or cancel one business day before the course start date, no refund will be provided.
- A postponement is considered a course cancellation followed by a second registration, so the same terms apply.
- Cancellations and postponements must be done in writing (email or fax).
- Participants can be substituted at no charge before the course begins.
Meeting Room Rentals
AFI will not apply charges for cancellations made at least ten (10) business days before the reservation date. AFI will charge 100% of the rental fee as compensation for cancellations made less than ten (10) business days before the reservation date.
Software installation and configuration are charged on an hourly basis. All software supplied by the client must be brought to our facilities five (5) business days before the training session begins.
- Online registration: Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Payment by cheque: please make cheques payable to AFI Expertise and send them to the head office at 777 Lebourgneuf Blvd., Suite 220, Québec, Quebec G2J 1C3. A $35 charge will be levied for any cheque returned by the bank due to insufficient funds.
AFI Expertise is registered with Emploi-Québec as a training institution. Our training services meet the requirements for Bill 90, under which employers must allot 1% of total payroll to workforce training.
Our certificate number: 0051460