Are you dealing with resistance to change stemming from new work methods or resistance to a reorganization?
We can offer you a clear and reassuring process, so that, when you take your organization in new directions, your team is with you, not against you.
Does this sound familiar?
- Resistance to change at your organization is preventing it from reaping expected benefits, and is making the change less effective.
- The scope of your projects is limited to make them more acceptable to your managers and employees.
- You notice your team’s level of trust and motivation is on a downhill slope.
- You want to make sure a change you’re planning is completed successfully and that everyone is on board.
We can help.
- Change-management strategy based on our DEFI© model.
- Transition plans (communication, training, support and coaching, managing benefits, work organization, etc.).
- Preparing your team and assigning roles in times of change.
- Supporting and coaching your team in times of change.
- Diagnosing and realigning projects that have gotten off track.
- DEFI model (a kit with 138 management tools).